Sunday, September 14

the true confessions of a girl

i have been very 'sinful' today :(

one, in the afternoon where i'm supposed to study...i ended up reading manga....sighed

two, supposely i passed two books to my friends in Taiping Central today.......i forgotten to bring them along.....sighed

three, i went to Sushi King and spent RM26.50 (0.50 paid by Sue) but i told my mom....i used only RM15.00


four, i am supposed to study now....instead i am online...blogging here

five, the TV isn't supposed to be on....but......guess what.....i'm watching LUCKY STAR now while going online

six, today i am supposely to dedicate my time to add maths....but......i didn't even do a question of add maths......

ah, i feel better already.....fully free of my sins....hohoho......shhhhhhs! this is a secret between u and me.....don't tell anybody :p

hohohoho!

by,
tWl

No comments: