Saturday, September 6

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
what do u think? haha

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
impatient

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
the one i love

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
maybe

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
sometimes

6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
enjoy life to the fullest

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
up to u

8 ) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
i couldn't remember

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
funny

10 ) What would you say to playboys/playgirls?
dunno


[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
bathroom

2) Who do you love the most?
my sisters

3 ) Tell us about ur dream last night?
i forgot my dream

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
yeah but i m ok after tat

5 )The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
a lot...

6 )The last person
-you had a beer with?
i never had beer before

-you went to the movies with?
vv long ago with my sisters

-you talked on the cell phone with?
sisters

-you hugged?
my sisters

-you yelled at?
my good fren-according to her

7 ) In the last week have you..
~Kissed someone?
of course none

~Danced crazy?
no

8 )Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
...

9 )If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
everything i wish goes my way

10 )If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
europe-paris, london, spain, milan

11 )Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
no

12 )Are you old fashioned?
sometimes

13 )What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
i do not love them back

14 )What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
my sleep

Facts About Me:
likes to sleep
dun like cat
like to fight with my good fren
likes shopping
like to disturb ppl

5 Things that Scares Me:
cat
dog
dark
snakes
tiger, haha

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
beijing welcomes u, time of my life, bleeding love, finally, evergreen

7 Words I Always Use:
babi, chou babi, up to u, o, wei

7 Things I Always Use:
handphone, computer, pen, pencil, book

I tag..
laviena

gv

No comments: