Wednesday, September 3

tag's answers

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Yes....
2 ) Describe urself in one word.
Childish
3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Someone who really loves me
4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
er... does crushes count?if so,then yesla
5 ) Does it feel good to love?
yea
6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
dunno...
7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
believe me la.....if dun wan to blieve,suak!
8 ) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
unfortunately....yes
9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
stupid
10 ) What would you say to playboys/playgirls?
er.....dunno..."dun play so muc"?

[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
my room
2) Who do you love the most?
God,my family....and the list goes on...i dunno...i guess i luv all the same
3 ) Tell us about ur dream last night?
er...where can remember???
4) Ever hated someone so bad?
no,i dun think so...
5 )The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
same answer as wei ling "........."
6 )The last person
-you had a beer with?
er.....does a sip count?if so, my sister and dad....
-you went to the movies with?
my couz
-you talked on the cell phone with?
my dad.....
-you hugged?
nithiyah
-you yelled at?
i dunno.....
7 ) In the last week have you..
~Kissed someone?
crazy ah?!nonela...obviously
~Danced crazy?
er...no..duh!
8 )Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
not telling
9 )If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
i dunno,i wish for a lot of things
10 )If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
AMERICA!!!oh wait JAPAN!!!
11 )Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
yes...i jus blackmailed my couz...it din worked
12 )Are you old fashioned?
ok ok...i guess...not really old-fashioned
13 )What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
I do not love them bac
14 )What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
everything

5 Facts About Me: ermmm......hardworkin?,talkative,likes to eat and sleep,likes to annoy
nithiyah
and erm,erm, i noe! A CHRISTIAN!!!

5 Things that Scares Me:cockroach,spider,maybe a little bit of the dark......i guess dat's al

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:Cherish,Beijing welcomes you (for some gud reason is
there),bleeding love,amazing grace,rain down on me,way for
love and together


7 Words I Always Use:elo!bluek,oh-oh,dun wan la...,huh?!,babi,dunno

7 Things I Always Use:handphone,internet,bags,pens,correction tape,clothes and
toilet(obviously...ever1 alwiz needs to use the toilet everday)


I tag..
PHANG GYEE VUEI!!!(muahaha)


~^tee^~

No comments: