Thursday, September 11

clique 14 in schul...

wei ling posing wit an advertisement

sue and mk hard at work...wei ling sedang ganggu

sue and fern

ah tan,sue,me and fern wit baloons...and oh mei ching's back

ah chen and ah khai

Nithi the "devil"

me choking sue

baloons!!!! =p

sue

our banner

nit

May khei posin "1,2,3,4,5"






Siu Chen posing "1,2,3,4,5"





lae,nit,me and phang

lae wit her seductive look

fern and me

me and khai

the 7-bucu star

fern and phang discussing bout how to fix the ribbon

fatin,lae,mk,phang and me

phang carryin mk

phang, ah chen and me

ah chen and yee khai

lae,wei ling,sue and ah tan

wei ling n sue (after getting moral results)

phang helpin may khei to isi borang

siu chen kunci the cupboard

fatin and mk trying to kiss lae while phang smiles happily and i look on



after postin all these pics...i realise v hav no pao and oni the bac of mei ching
anyway.....


^tee^

5 comments:

hmk said...

my 1,2,3,4,5 pic look not nice..
thanx to ajaran sesat siuchen! =p

✖ C l i Q u e 1 4 ✖ said...

haha...too bad la....who ask u to ikut her...anyway quite cute wert...shud get ur ahem ahem to c this blog....


^tee^

Anonymous said...

tee ...
euu spell mai name wrongly @@

Anonymous said...

owh????realyy????where?????sori....=(

Anonymous said...

aiya...like la my owm 1,2,3,4,5 pic very nice..bluek! =p