Saturday, August 23

Part 4.3

While the pink bunny went on with its saviour, the group of seven decided to call in an expert on searching for the missing. But the question is ...who should they asked? It was just that moment lightning striked their shelter. 'Man, just how rotten our luck is!' exclaimed the smiley braces. The poor pao was looking as if its about to cry again. Good-old-piggy started to console her while the rest stared at their shelter turning into a heap of dust. Out of their amazement, a figure begun to raise from the ashes.
'Goodness me, what is that?' asked the sushi.
All of them watched silently.None budged from their position until.....
'Can you people there stop staring at me and come help me up? My boots seemed to be stucked', shouted the figure.
Still no one moved.
'Hello? Didn't you guys heard me? Such great welcome from these Earthlings', complained the figure.
Amazingly, the pao started moving. It went over and helped tugged the figure from the ashes. Under the moonlight, it is now seen that this particular figure had tick signs all over its body.
The figure straightened up and introduced itself ' hi, my name is Nike. I'm from outerspace.'

BY,
Author 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.nike.lol