Monday, August 18

CORRECTING MISTAKES!

ok ok, after so long, i, the blog creator and co-ordinator, would like to take this opportunity to correct my mistakes and 'menyangkal' any comments made about me in any blog posts.

1. to my dearest may khei, i am very sorry to "forget" about you and your picture (refer to the first post). here is your picture.

oh, how similar.

2. refering to these few posts

'My picture is so not meant to be dat....i BLAME it all sumbody..(tau-tau sajela)'

you asked for the picture yourself. i have no other comments.
*still unsatisfied wid tat pic below*
you are really like fire rite? you can ask anyone else, they will agree with me too.
'i am totally pleased with my picture although its not that cute'

inilah sikap yang patut diamalkan.

'i shall continue blogging when i diiktiraf'
you have been 'diiktiraf'. please continue blogging.
'i am definately NOT like that'
how sure are you?
'i tried changing but as you can see here, i failed'
hah.
'i WILL force my friends to change the picture, you just wait and see. I 'll do my very best!'
i wish you all the best.

1 comment:

✖ C l i Q u e 1 4 ✖ said...

our blog creator n co-ordinator - ho sue ann!