Saturday, August 16

ABOUT ME? you got to be kidding

first of all, i would like to state my disproval on my display picture
one, it looks horrible
two, i am definately NOT like that
three, i NEVER agreed to that picture
forth, i tried changing but as you can see here, i failed
+.+
i am suppose to be this




so, to the great heaven above.....HELP ME!!!!

Okay! Honesty time!

-i have never blog before in my entire life
-i hate studying but is forced to do so
-this blog; definately not my idea
-totally love anime and manga; can't imagine my life without them
-time is precious but somehow i kept on wasting it by sleeping
-unlike some of my friends here, i might have difficulties in going online as the wireless in my house seemed to be in devastating condition, i doubt it will last long before going BOOM
-i WILL force my friends to change the picture, you just wait and see. I 'll do my very best!
-will have to end my blog here as i have a date with Special A (don't get me wrong, this isn't a guy, its an anime which i had left out some time ago

so, adios!
see ya next time!

-wei ling-

No comments: