Friday, December 5

Twilight





OMG! i dunno what 2 say. one thing's for sure. i'm so very glad i forced my mum 2 get "Twilight" two years ago or was it three... i'm glad my father loves me so much 2 get me the 2nd book when my mum insisted he should not pamper me. And my dearest uncle, who insisted on getting the third book as my PMR present. And lastly, mira. She saved the day by going to penang and bought the interesting closure of the twilight saga for me (but of course, i paid her). U should also thank me n my family. THOSE of u who read my books as well as watched the movie. I sincerely hope u enjoyed it.

PS: To all Twilight fans, here's an interesting news. Stephenie Meyer haswritten"Midnight Sun" which is actually the 1st book from
Edward's point of view. She has also posted a draft on the
net. The link is www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partialdraft3.pdf.
Get a full insight on Edward's side of the story.
However, i'm sad to inform that this draft is incomplete but yet an interesting thing 2 look up. This is for those of you who wants to know Edward more intimately.

Well, that's all from me.

Nit



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw, is there a forth book? according to my sis there is.

Anonymous said...

if not mistaken, the forth book is breaking dawn??

Anonymous said...

the eclipse movie must b very nice cause jake always not wearing his shirt!!!

Anonymous said...

goodness izni!!! the movie wun follow exactly like how it is in the movie lar! swt!swt!swt!! -___-

Anonymous said...

ahahhaha...... watched tat movie...but sorry to say din reali menghayati it... hahah

Anonymous said...

when did u watched tat movie?

superdupree said...

Edward Cullen is worth to be idolized :)

✖ C l i Q u e 1 4 ✖ said...

szewei!
no. he's not.
he's pale.not super cute.haha.

nit.ur style of blogging darn different from u la.

✖ C l i Q u e 1 4 ✖ said...

oh.btw.i'm mk.=)

superdupree said...

dont look at his physicals lah.
what i admire is his gist. his talent. his wisdom. his power. his speed. his music inclination. his numerous medical degrees and etc. he's just a fiction-based character. and therefore, he was MADE perfect :)