Wednesday, December 3

sumthing to errr...laugh?

Girls,

You say us guys are creatures with twisted minds.
I say you girls are complicated creations.

You're beautiful.
You're nice.
You're indescribable.

But I don't understand you.

If I say someone else is thin. You'll say I'm hinting you're fat.
If I say someone else is fat. You'll say I'm mean.
If I say someone else is pretty. You'll get jealous.
If I say you are pretty. You'll say you're not.

If I talk to a girl. You'll get jealous.
If you talk to a guy. I'm not suppose to feel anything.
If I'm flirting. You'll call me a player.
If you're flirting. You're socializing.

If I say I'm good at something. You'll say its nothing
If I say I'm lousy. You'll laugh at me.
If I say you're good at something. You'll say I'm lousy.
If I say you're lousy. You'll get angry.

Girl.

I don't know what to do with you.

But without you. I dont know what life will be..
-boy-




tmeiching

No comments: