Wednesday, December 24

DuMbesT quEstioN

yesterday as i was cumin bac from penang...i asked the dumbest question ever...ok it started like this...(khai as me to post it in our blog)
ok...on sunday my sis,khai amd me went to penang following our kor kor(1st aunty)...
so our stay in penang was blah blah(played a lot of ps2,eat and burping)
so yesterday my parents went down to penang to pick all of us and to oso visit our kor kor cause she masuk hospital to do laser to her legs.Her legs was swollen all the time as i can remember la.
afta visitin our cousin brought us out to eat supper and we ate again except khai cause she was too full.so on the way bac from the hawker center,my cousin sister said to use the coastal way...and blurr as i am i din really understand wut coastal way was at that time....
so the conversation was like tis:

dad:look that is the dewan sri pinang.

mom:wah,we long time din cum to this part of penang ad hor?

sis :actually to think bout it i never really came to this part before

me:i never came here before...so one day daddy shud bring us all here for a day trip to explore
penang.

mom:dun wan la...v alwis cum here and eat oni wan...afta bcum fatter.

sis:yeala..

*silence
then i look out of the left back window.
me:hey that the penang bridge rite?eh no it's not...eh wait it is...

sis n khai:it is la....

me:owh...but wut is that red color thing in the middle?

sis: the divider la!it's been there for a long time ad...eh let's wave at meng whui che che
*everyone waves
ok...since we were driving away from the penang bridge and coastal way din really occur to me yet...so my dumbest question

me: eh since we are using coastal way does that mean we dun hav to cross the penang bridge to
get home?

*silence then everyone except me started laughin really hard....i still blurr

khai:tee if v dun cross the bridge how our v suppose to get bac to tpg....

mom:v hav to cross the bridge in order to get out of penang, my dear girl...

*dad din say anything.sister was staring out the window but i hear her murmur "dumb"

me:oh yea hor...i forgot...

khai:eh go post that in our blog.wah the lights very nice la...

mom:v are on our way to the penang bridge

dad:v already are la...haiyo..u all ah....

so... yea...dumb question"must v cross the bridge to get bac home?"
haihz...me n my dumbness


-tee-




1 comment:

superdupree said...

not dumb, just great that you were thinking of other ways to cross over from penang. good job. keep up the good work =P