Sunday, November 23

new findings

What started as a beautiful day, didn't end as beautiful as i had imagined. In fact it ended quite horrible. This morning i woke up like any other ordinary sixteen year's old. Thinking my life was as great as a grounded life could be. Morning flew by and afternoon came. Still i had totally no idea of my misfortune. My afternoon passed 'normally'. Then, to my amazement, someone was getting married. I was 'invited' by my mom to go with her to a wedding dinner. I was overjoyed....if only i knew my upcoming fate, i wouldn't go with her at all. So, i went. I ate happily.......the shark fins, chicken and stuff........suddenly much to my dismay, i also discovered a new allergy......There went my happy time eating...one side of my lip was swollen....i can't eat properly any more...ARRRGH!!!!
Such disappointment. All those delicious meals sitting in front of me and i can't enjoy it to the max....Life was just too great! I am somehow allergic to some kind of seafood...not sure what...according to my mom...should be a 'special' species of prawn since i haven't seemed to have any reactions to home-cooked or hawker-cooked prawn. Now, i am one-sided swollen lip.....There ended my so-thought-beautiful day with a bang right into my face of prawn allergy

p/s: wanted to show you my swollen lip but decided against it......

by, wei ling

No comments: