Saturday, November 15

Clique 14 in schul (last day)

clique 14 - 4 + 1 unknown person (amirah)

siu chen (very heavy..)

Fern... and he long n sharp tongue

wei ling

Vivian....

me, lae,fern

may khei and her funi fringe

siu chen....

group discussion

me massaging phang

phang afta kena massage from me...

phang in pain

phang's reaction afta me whackin her....

may khei and me....

vivian,me,may khei,fern,phang,khai

May khei sweeping the floor....haha..the new pembantu rumah

may khei,phang,fern and me

Phang...(haha) and may khei

Fern and me

May khei.....

phang and I

phang (superly fair....)

Lian li eatin nasi lemak (wut's wit ever1 eatin nasi lemak)

siu chen.....

Nithiyah eatin the 5th plate

4 plates of nasi lemak eaten by pao and gang
Fern (expression) and wei ling

Fern talking to wei ling

Khai and mei ching

Sue and Phang

Phui yee and her nasi lemak (disgustin)

Fern and Wei ling

Wei ling (overly too happy)




~~~~TEE~~~~~ =p

No comments: