Saturday, November 1

how stupid can technology be?

I was amazed by the 'greatness' of science and technology. Many people would go on and on about how tech have brought changes to our world. In fact, certain people worshipped tech. As for me, i agree on the idea saying that it brought changes but....till the aspect of worshipping...no way....i find tech at times very annoying......Want to know why? Well.....

one, tech is so dumb that it wouldn't allow mobile users to download JAVA......it seemed that ONLY the manufacturers can do so.....What is the use of tech when you cannot have JAVA in your mobile....i am very pissed due to this little problem......(can't download any games to my pitiful mobile phone)

two, i totally agree with our good-old-Puan-Chiew that tech like PVC cause pollution to Mother Nature; the greenhouse effect

three, with tech...we are FORCE to study EXTRA subjects in school which ARE usually HARD to score......pity all the students in the world especially CONVENT students

four, the so-called-all-mighty tech has also brought along the risks of getting diseases. For example, radioactive rays forming cancer.

five, tech is stupid because it solely upset my happy mood.......

six, tech is dumb because it wouldn't let me use my mobile phone to the max

seven, tech is annoying because it destroy my dreams of controling other mobile pone users

eight......nine.....hundred.....i think u got my idea about tech
....i can go on and on forever about the stupidity of tech.....though i am pretty sure some of my friends here will definately oppose me regarding on this.......no hard feeling guys.......sighed....

by,
tWl

No comments: