Monday, July 20

i met a biatch. and her mother.

babes, read this! very very interesting.


i met a biatch today, and oh yea.. the most important part: jeng jeng jeng! the biatch's mother.

ok. a little bit of intro to the event that led to the issue.

me: (walking into the tuition class, saw the biatch, smiling.) hey. XXX u didn't go ceramah ar?

now, u be the judge. please drop your comments yea.

does this ques sound like i am scolding her for not attending the talk? do u think, miss biatch, that it matters a lot to me because u were in tuition and not in ceramah? oh please. you do think highly of yourself, don't you?

and erm. if i were to raise my voice, won't i be creating a scene in front of xian aun, michael, kieran, ken lin, wai chun, mi hao, ckk, vincent, chip dong, janet and pauline. do you think i would be so silly as to embarass myself?
* names in itallic, sorry for not getting your name right.


anyway, so that was the intro.

then at around 6.30, the biatch's mother, i should call her biatch hen, came to my house looking for me.

i repeat: came to my house, looking for me! to scold me la actually, because i raised my voice at her precious daughter aka biatch.

i was SHOCKED!




biatch hen: someone called me up and told me that u raised your voice at my daughter.

me: aunty, since when did i raise my voice at XXX?

biatch hen: i don't know, i received a call saying that u raised your voice at my daughter (while showing off her hp).
* who would call you up to say such stuff? omg omg omg. well, maybe there is, because the world has people like you, biatch hen.

me: huh? since when aunty? i only jokingly asked her: ei.XXX, u didn't go ceramah ar?

biatch hen: you all should respect one another.

me: since when did i not respect your daughter?

my dad, who was standing there came to my defence. my hero!

dad: who told you that? why not u call up the person and ask him or her clearly? we clarify it here.

biatch hen: no.no. the person should not be disclosed.

dad: but this is serious matter. a person is accusing my daughter. why not u call him/her?

biatch hen: no.no.she called me up and told me your daughter raised her voice at my daughter.

dad: (getting annoyed and angry already) now, who the hell said such things? u call her/him up and we clarify it.

biatch hen: no.no. he said so.
* contradiction. it's either that person is a transvestite or biatch hen could not identify whether it's a female or a male. anyway, i pity you both.

then, biatch's mother realised that my dad was getting pissed and she started backing off.

biatch hen: you all should respect one another. (again)

me: aunty, since when i did not respect ur daughter?

then me, being pissed too continued.

me: maybe your daughter and i had some misunderstanding, since she ate in the class the other day and i tegur-ed her.

biatch hen: no.no. my daughter has always been very obedient.

this i don't agree. your daughter aka biatch is like a troublemaker to most prefects! ask anyone. and u dare say she is an angel. omg omg omg.

biatch hen, i really sympathise you, because you do not know your daughter well. my condolence to you.

then biatch hen said something and left.



ok. now, u be the judge and tell me who is irrational. i felt that i did not do anything wrong but was instead ACCUSED!



maykhei

4 comments:

tmeiching said...

OF COZ IS HER!

come on la. y is she being so childish?
until her mother came to ur hse.
gosh la. 5 yrs old? still in kindergarten?
as if u very care like tat if she did not attend the ceramah?
as if it benefits u.

she must have felt guilty tats y she simply accused u.
tats truly a lame act.
now we knw the real her.
shame on her!

tee said...

haha...
lolz.... biatch...
wut la... so ridicoulous....
nxt time the whole c14 will kena 4rm her mother for bloggin bout her..

wei ling said...

lolz...who is biatch? can anyone tell me

tmeiching said...

huh? ling u dun knw meh?